Monday, November 23, 2009

WELCOME!!! Annyeong hasaeyo!!!:D


 ANNYEONG HASAEYO! MOE here. This is my very FIRST post. Thanks Joel! I'm back in my country now. Today is my third day here.Still not really used to it and have nth to do..my cousin suggested to help me create a blog.O.O..i dun really like blogging..i'm lazy to post.But yeah,since nth to do, might as well as do something here uhh..thanks joel, but u have to help me take care of the blog since you created it.LOL! haha. feeling much better & stronger since i came here..my health had also been improved after the OPT
..SCARY room o.o.. Now,it's snowing!!i love it. Over the 6yrs that i left, i realised that my country had improved damn alot, lots of good stuffs, funs and blahblah..the weather here is very cooling and relaxing unlike S'pore. But. why do i still prefer to go bck to S'pore? Coz of my dear friends over there. i miss them soooo much.!! and suddenly love 3A class tee alot haha:D Meanwhile, i'm enjoying myself with companion of my cousins here. joel,sanda,sandy,evan,milisa and moe-six of us of same ages having so much fun tgt.They've grown soo much taller than me and bigger.hahaha.I wanna visit to all my fav places here..ASAP..before i leave to another place again.lol. haha.I MISS all my FRIENDS!okay.i shall end my first post here..lazy type le.okay..and joel, i dun like the blogskin!!! Sayonara..!

1 comment:

  1. hey gurl,dun so lazy.u shld go find better blogskin yrself and create yr own tagboard,yeah?
    can see u r dan lazy.till now,only one post & still hav nt link anyone yet...anywaysss, nice postxD

    ReplyDelete