Sunday, November 29, 2009

I'm LOVING it!!! <3

  BANG BANG!!! I'm really enjoying myself here.dun even feel lyk going bck to S'pore.LOLS! but i still miss my frens there uhh.PS: i'm lazy to post the past few days.

Tuesday:
  Went shopping with April unnie.she was veri nice      generous.Best shopping ever. Guess wad.i saw my   favourite BigBang albums and other korean bands album.Here is great, even have 2pm plastic bags.lol.as in plastic bag that have 2pm pics on it.COOL! I realised almost all the ppl here are crazy abt korea dramas. From youngs to olds generations, totally crazy fans. more ppl than in S'pore.LOL! anyways, i enjoyed shopping with Unnie:D



Wednesday:
Boring Day.! coz joel,sandy,sand and the rest not free. i was alone and lucky Evan came to pei me.But,we were very bored then went to play with the baby at the next door.haha:D we actually became baby sitters.lols! Evan was really good at this.The Baby is super chubby and cute.I cant help it, juz keep pinching the baby's cheeks.haha! GUGUGAGA!!!

Thursday: 26th Nov: HAPPY BIRTHDAY GLENDA!
 Happy 15th Birthday,girl!I'm so sorry that i can't be there to celebrate with you! Stay happy,pretty and strong always,okays? I miss ya lots.haha! I'll be back soon!
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to you,
Happy Birthday to Glenda,
Happy Birthday to you!

생일축하합니다



생일축하합니다


사랑하는-Glenda 씨


생일축하합니다.

lastly, i love G more more!!:D haha! Saranghaeyo! Happy Birthday!:)

Friday: BEST DAY!!!
It was the craziest day.. I couldnt believe that even my cousins are super big fans of korean bands.OMO!i was watching bigbang concert online then evan,joel,malissa and the twins came.The atmosphere had brighten up.lols. Joel the big fans of SNSD,Evan-fan of 2ne1, the twins-Super junior and shinee, Malissa-fan of 2pm, and me-BIGBANG! lol.we were like representing each band.lol..all of them influenced me to listen their fav band's songs.I  get influenced by them.actually, all of these bands nt bad le:D haha. Ofcoz i also influenced them to be in love with Big Bang! lol. Sadly,bigbang nt so popular here.-.-except G-Dragon.lol.but now they love BB too ah.YAY! Had lunch tgt at joel's place.Then, we started to have voting section-who do we think the hottest or like the most from the bands.lol.kinda lame ahh.Here are the results.

SNSD- Tae Yeon:D



O.o..i prefer Yoona or Yuri:D!
Gee~Gee~Gee~Gee
Baby~Baby~Baby!




2NE1- Cl


Yay! also another leader.lol! CL is HOT!:D

i dun Care-e-e-e-e-e-e!



SHINEE- TAEMIN


The Maknae!
O,o..only 16!
even younger than me!
Lead dancer:D







SUPER JUNIOR- LEETEUK




:)I like him:D
Super junior's Leader:D
But I prefer EUNHYUK!!!
sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry!




2PM- JAEBUM



HOT!!!he may look like a bad boy
But he's a good leader!
:D
Again and Again And Again!






lastly,
BIGBANG-T.O.P




OMO! so Attractive ah!
His charisma Eyes!
Love his eyes & Smiles:D
BIG BANG! Everyone is Hot!
I LOVE YOU MORE MORE!





haha! That's abt it..i felt as if i was with my friends frm S'pore.the V.I.P We had lots of funs that day. Now, i'm attracted to 2pm, Shinee and Super junior..haha! Esp to LEE EUNHYUK of Superjunior:D haha.i love 2pm's songs.haha:D Great day. Yesterday,the whole day, watched WILD BUNNY, big bang concert, super junior intimate notes..Very funny:D.now i'm gaining alot of weight.Nth to do,sitting infront of comp and eating the whole day. I'm becoming FATTER! lol.:D i posted ALOT today ah.:D cant beleive it.haha.i wanna sleep now. Annyeong!

No comments:

Post a Comment