Sunday, January 10, 2010

안녕하세요!!!! :)


              안녕..!! i'm back to make my blog alive again:D haha! 2010 is gonna be a great year, i hope! This picture was on fourth day of school, in the morning from my class! The weather was kinda cooling and relaxing! HAHA! It has been a week of schooling and i'm still enjoying it. SO FAR, SO GOOD! I become very guai le:D I hardly use comp, hardly sms in class, sit infront and pay lots of attention in class.Haha! ANd, i've changed to become a HAPPY girl! No matter what happens, even when the worst things are happening, i'll always smile:D:D:D I've learnt how to totally ignore those problems and try not to care so much for ppl alr.  haha! the picture at the left is the cup:DON'T Worry, be HAPPY."It was given by sokkuan on my 17th birthday. I love the cup damn alot. i dun even bare to use it.
                                           whenever i feel like crying, i will look at the cup and smile:D:D   

Here's the Belated birthday card from Ivan and JianCheng. Is really belated coz they juz give me last week. Lols! but nvm ah:D Look at  Seungri's face. This is the so-called   the ugliest face i've ever seen. I know they purposely print this photo to suan me lor.Make my darling maknae's face until like that. HAHA! it doesn't really matter ah:D They wrote very long messages ah. I'm So Touch-ted~.The handwritng also very nice uhh. Dun look like guys' handwritings uhh:D haha.Though it was belated card, i really love it  and thanks alot, guys!:D Kamsa hamida.You guys are really V.I.P to me:D 빅뱅 Hwaiting!!!! Anyway, I still love Seungri no matter how he looks like :D
So, i've finally updated my blog ah. i dunno when will my next post gonna be. now hardly online and lazy to type too:D hahaha! pls keep my blog alive by tagging, okays? I've the feeling that i'm gonna fail my English dignostic test:( and I miss BIG BANG lots! yeah:D and let me tell  this to joel. i'm not flirt okays? i only like a few korean guys not like they are really gonna be my boyfriend even if i wish to.yeah. so stop pestering me abt that.
For yr info, i only like five guys: Seungri, eunhyuk, donghae,jaebum and taemin:D:D..ah! is kinda lame here ah! okays, nvm! who cares? lol! I'll enjoy myself at school:D that's abt it then:D SAYONARA!!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment